Monday, July 12, 2010

The Elusive Smile

P7020114So Sabrina has definitely been our mildest baby (especially when I am careful what I eat).  But you would think by the pictures we have taken that she wasn’t very happy because no matter how hard we try (or how tricky we think we are) we haven’t been able to capture her smile.  We were lucky enough to get a picture of Sydney and Chloe’s first smiles just as they happened, but Sabrina is easily distracted and will not smile if the camera is anywhere near.   We have a whole collection of near misses, taken just after the smile disappeared.    

P7070130

P6300108

 

 

 

 

 

P7020128

P7110138I even got to a point where I was frustrated at just missing the cutest smile and, in frustration, begged Chloe to make her smile.  She was more than happy to help me out in her own little way.

 

 

 

P7110140She’s been smiling since she was 4 1/2 weeks, so its been nearly 3 weeks of near misses, but I am happy that we can finally share her cute smile---even if its only a half smile and its a little fuzzy. (Notice how she had to be looking away from the camera!)

3 comments:

  1. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! OK- Chloe making her smile- too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she a doll!We sure have beautiful grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete