Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas

Okay…this blog has been started for weeks and just sitting on my computer in draft mode, just waiting to be finished.  So without much creativity and thought, here’s our fun Christmas this year.  01-3-2011 013

Here is Christmas with Santa and the ward Christmas party.  Sabrina and I were home sick so sadly we had to miss her “baby screaming on Santa’s lap” picture.

 

 

 

And, of course, what would a holiday be without Momma obsessing over some big project01-3-2011 068.  This year, I made the girls’ Christmas dresses.  I love them!  Sadly, Sydney stood a little too close to the fireplace just before church on Sunday, so she burned a hole in the back of her dress.  Its not too noticeable with all of the tulle underneath, but I’m still debating if its worth the effort to fix it…         

 

01-3-2011 071 

This is one of my favorite parts of Christmas—Christmas cards.  This is in our front hallway, so I pass by a million times a day and love looking at all the pictures.  So if you sent a card—thanks and I love it!

 

 

 

 

01-3-2011 061

 

Chloe’s helping Daddy rake up the leaves before the snow hits.  Too adorable to watch her out there—notice how she is wearing a skirt…that’s my girly girl.

 

 

01-3-2011 070

 

Sydney loves to dress up Sabrina.  She says its to keep her happy, but I personally think Sydney just likes to entertain herself and Sabrina loves the attention.  Either way, we all win.

 

 

And for Christmas, we went to Indiana to visit with Matt’s family.  It was so much fun and the girls love how adored they are.  The only down side…and its a big one…is we all passed the flu around one by one.  That’s what happens in a houseful of 4 families and 17 people.  Hopefully Jim & Liz get lots of blessings for hosting our bugs along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment