Wednesday, February 14, 2007

1/1/07–2/14/07

p1012143


p1012144
Sydney's Bears

p1012148
Sydney’s perch










Cute Little Buddies!
p1012151p1012154p1012155

Perfect Fit
p1012157







Tube time
p1012171



























Two Happy Girls
p1012172

























Sydney’s real birthday
p1012174
I decided at the last minute that we needed to celebrate Sydney’s birthday on the actual day, so I baked a cake just before dinner, and as you can see, iced it before the cake had a chance to cool.  We were in a little bit of a rush before it was the girls’ bedtime.






Sydney’s 2nd Birthday Party
p1012178Sydney’s birthday cake
p1012179p1012180p1012184
(Murffs, Perrottis, Jensens, Andersons) p1012185
(Botz, Kim Hing, Jensens, Perrottis, Murffs
Opening Presents
p1012187
p1012189






Sydney loves her toothbrush!P1230019

















Too much streamers:





P1260020

Sydney wanted me to wrap her up in the streamers from her birthday party decorations.  After a little while, I think she got overwhelmed because she had a meltdown without warning.  How could I not capture that!







Painting Fun
P2050023
Serious business
P2050026
Aren’t finger paints edible?
P2050028-1
Where’s Sydney???
P2070029











Chloe’s grumpy spot
P2110030










Laundry time
P2120031
Without fail, whenever I bring out the laundry baskets and dirty clothes to start doing laundry, Sydney creates a little nest of dirty clothes in the laundry baskets.  Sometimes she’ll invite some of her stuffed friends too.






Learning to golf
P2130034
Of course we’re going to teach her to golf. Then Matt will have an excuse to go!








Ice Storm
P2140036


P2140039

My sweet little buddyP2140040

No comments:

Post a Comment