Sunday, May 6, 2007

5/6/07

I haven't updated pictures for a while. The last several weeks have been busy helping friends move and throwing a baby shower. But as always, there are plenty of cute moments to share. As you will see, I am a sucker for grumpy, sleeping, and eating photos.


Sydney loves to play in Chloe's bed

Good Morning!

What a good mommy

"Love you Bear"





Warrior Princess

Enchiladas!

Sydney's favorite chair

Kisses for Chloe

Serious bedheads

Dangling food

Sydney's friends

Squishy friends

Golding with Daddy

Sydney golfing

This is how you golf

Big girl

So sweet

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girls!!! They are so cute, I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, Your girls are adorable. Remind me when they were each born. My boys were 10/2002 and 1/2005. You can check out our family blog to see them. www.andersonafterthoughts.blogspot.com
    :) Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. your boys are adorable too! My girls were born 1/17/2005 and 7/26/2007. I didn't know your 2nd and my first were born at the same time. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmy, I can't believe how big Chloe is! We just saw you guys a few months ago! SO cute I want to squish their cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete