Ok, its about time to post some pictures of our cute girls again. I'm always amazed at how much they grow in such a short time. You can really see it when you compare these pictures to their 5/6 pictures. Most of these pictures are at our favorite beach, Avon by the Sea, and at the Spring Fling at the PM at Fort Monmouth. And of course, I have to add the eating pictures. I don't know why I like the eating pictures so much!
![]() |
| Sydney's ladybug |
![]() |
| Sydney's ladybug |
![]() |
| Sydney's ladybug & rock Could life possibly get any better than this? She's making all sorts of friends on the beach. |
![]() |
| Sydney's rock |
![]() |
| Gritty snacks |
![]() |
| Bathtime I'll be happy as long as you don't put my diaper on! |
![]() |
| Fort Monmouth's Spring Fling |
![]() |
| Fort Monmouth's Spring Fling |
![]() |
| Chloe loves watermelon |
![]() |
| Taking Bear for a walk |
![]() |
| Taking Bear for a walk |
| Father's Day Its not the greatest family picture, but its still fun. Matt has his traditional Father's Day tie on with candy glued to it. (Thanks for the idea Sara Jensen.) |

























Cute, cute girls!
ReplyDeleteEmmy! I love love love this Father's Day family pic! You guys are so cute! I can't believe how grown the girls are! How fast they grow up! Sydney w/ her hair looks like 12! Boy are you guys already in trouble! I love Matt's tie what a great tradition! Did Mom tell you that I spoke in church on Sunday? Tommy said that every year dad's get rebuked so this year I celebrated the importance of fathers. It was good and it made me reflect on our dad. I realize that I need to keep remembering the good and learn from the bad. Having Waylan I know that he will be doing the same thing w/ Tommy and I for sure!!! We miss you guys tons and hope you all come out west. Just a little closer please! Ha!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! How fun to see these!
ReplyDelete