I haven't posted pictures in a while, but I haven't taken many pictures lately. As usual lots of eating and beach photos.
| Chow time Chloe loves eating, especially chicken & dumplings. |
| Morning do Aren't we pretty in the morning? At least she thinks so! |
| Berry Makeup Its not very often I can catch Sydney messy from eating anymore. So when I saw how she got this messy one day after eating frozen strawberries and blueberries, I about died. |
| Enchiladas! Again... Its actually spaghetti, but it looks very similar to her latest enchiladas picture from last time...hmmm. |
| Spaghetti I can't wait till this phase is over. And to think I'm making spaghetti again for dinner tonight. I dread cleaning the ENTIRE dining room after Chloe finishes with it. |
| Sydney's Little People castle |
| Brave girl |
| Help please |
| I really am stuck! |
| Ha ha, and I'm not going to help. |
| Look at my pretty bracelet. |
| Playing at Seven Presidents' Beach |
| Chloe & Daddy |
| Good Morning happy girls! |


What a fun time you all have together! I love the pictures!
ReplyDelete