Monday, January 28, 2008

January 2008

I haven't been feeling well, so we weren't going to do a big birthday party for Sydney this year. But at the last minute felt guilty that she might actually remember this birthday, so we invited over the friends she plays with the most, the Murff's & Perrotti's. Now I'm sad we didn't have a bigger party, but know that I would have never been able to handle it.
I'm 3!!!
Showing off Sydney's presents
Opening presents
We're such dorky parents.  As I watched her opening presents, I realized we had gotten her a tool set and a train set.  Luckily Hannah & Hailey Murff gave her a Cinderella Barbie to balance it out.
Hanging out with Hannah & Hailey
We watched the Murffs while Jaime & Joe celebrated Jaime's birthday.

Hanging out with Hannah & Hailey

Getting ready for church
We never get "pretty" pictures of our girls -- so here's my best attempt.  I had just done their hair for church, but they  are still in pajamas.

Pretty pig-tails

Our favorite bench
Matt has discovered that when our kids get whiney and out of control, he pulls out this little bookshelf that looks like a miniature bench and tells them to sit.  They love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment