Sunday, January 27, 2008

November 2007

This was a fun month for our family. We have decided that when life isn't as busy, we have to do the touristy things we'll miss when we're gone. Camden aquarium by Philadelphia was our trip this month. Then we went to Indiana to visit Matt's parents who just moved into a new house. The 12 hour drive was a little better than the drive to Illinois last year, but still a long way for a 1 and 2 year old.

I'm Nemo

Chloe's Clubhouse
Sydney loves to hang out in Chloe's crib after Chloe wakes up in the morning.   Syd brings all of her stuffed animals, blankets & books to entertain.

Chloe's favorite snack
And don't even think of taking it away from me--and if you're nice I just might share.

The Camden Aquarium
Chloe's going to sleep.

The Camden Aquarium

The Camden Aquarium

The Camden Aquarium
Petting the baby sharks.

The Camden Aquarium

The Camden Aquarium
Let's see if I can sneak away.

The Camden Aquarium
See how fast I am!

The Camden Aquarium
I'm Nemo

Chuck E Cheese's
As a treat for potty training, we let Sydney go to Chuck E Cheese's.  What a treat in Indiana with Grandma and Grandpa Brown

Chuck E Cheese's

Chuck E Cheese's
Grandma and Grandpa Brown

Chuck E Cheese's

Chuck E Cheese's

Chuck E Cheese's

Chuck E Cheese's

Chuck E Cheese's

Chuck E Cheese's
Chuck E Cheese's

Chuck E Cheese's

Chuck E Cheese's

Chuck E Cheese's
Grandpa did so well at the pinball machine that he got a huge ticket worth 150 tickets.  Sydney got a kick out of that.

Chuck E Cheese's
Turning in the tickets for driving home toys

Pushing her sister around
Chloe's just about decided she's too big to be pushed around in the doll stroller.  She was just on the edge of a meltdown here.

No comments:

Post a Comment